Saturday, September 19, 2015

Just stepping into the bloggin world

I decided that since I have such a variety of interests and crazy stories to tell that other people might be interested in what I have to say.  Fortunately for you, I am not terribly religious or political.  However, I am very interested in creating things.  For example, I like to bake, knit, quilt, garden, cross-stitch, sew and crochet.  I also enjoy science fiction and educational programs.  I love collecting books that have instructions for making things.  I have books about soap and candle making that I haven't explored yet.  I also am interested in survival skills and other off grid type skills.  I am a full-time medical assistant and part-time health coach as well.  I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year and love to help others do the same.  I also want to be able to produce my own power, i.e. solar, wind, wood or human powered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment